Inside Glossier – I find this beauty company’s no-makeup makeup strategy and image quite fascinating and inspiring, so I found this in depth article and interview with their founder very interesting
How I Built This – I listen to podcasts almost every day in the kitchen, and get very excited when a new, high-quality one comes out. This one is by NPR and has a series of interviews with successful entrepreneurs about how they started their businesses. So far they’ve interviewed creators of Instagram, Vice, Spanx and more.
Reluctance NY – love cool bakery instagrams like this one
Sans Ceuticals Journal – a natural beauty company with a journal full of clever, health-centric recipes like lacto pickles, Buddhist lunch, vegan butter, Bloodlesss Mary, vegan berry Eton Mess and much more
How the Sugar Industry Shifted Blame to Fat – this is crazy!!!
Interview with Jacqui Lewis – Vedic meditation teacher
Lauren Spencer King – studio and short interview, love the photos here
Eat This Food – refreshingly unique food blog design
- 1 teaspoon roasted and ground chicory root
- 2 soft Medjool dates - pitted
- 1⅓ cup boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or other plant milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- ½ tablespoon mesquite powder (optional)
- seeds of ½ vanilla bean (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil - if drinking hot (optional)
- Place chicory into a strainer or a tea bag and combine with dates in a heat-proof vessel. Pour boiling water over them and leave for 10 minutes to steep.
- Combine chicory coffee, dates, almond milk, cacao, maca, mesquite, vanilla, and coconut oil, if using, in an upright blender. Blend until smooth and frothy. Serve warm, chilled or over ice.